Donald Trump, Jr. came under fire this month after he compared Muslim refugees to a bowl of Skittles candies.
“This image says it all. Let’s end the politically correct agenda that doesn’t put America first. #Trump2016”
The liberal media was outraged.
The Washington Post wrote: Donald Trump Jr. inadvertently encourages America to scoop up refugees by the handful
CNN reported: Trump Jr. likens Syrian refugees to Skittles
It is a known fact that the more Muslims you hold in a country the more likely your country is going to experience a terrorist attack.
Two Muslim migrants/refugees to America committed mass terrorist attacks the same weekend Don Trump, Jr. posted his tweet.
Afghan immigrant Ahmad Khan Rahami bombed the Chelsea district in New York City. Dahir Adan from Somalia went on a stabbing rampage at a St. Cloud mall.
Twitter has removed the Skittles image from Donald Trump Jr.s’ tweet.
The Tweet says the photo was removed due to copyright issues(?)
- Chelsea Bomber Ahmad Rahami Sued Police in 2011 for Profiling
- FBI Arrests 5 Afghan Muslims in Connection to NYC Terror Bombings
- Congress Struggles to Save Internet While Google Facebook Twitter Urge UN Control
- Reuters Punishes Cameraman for Not Censoring Trump’s Anointing in Detroit
- Apple, Twitter, Google, and Instagram Collude to Defeat Trump
Source Article from http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TheEuropeanUnionTimes/~3/ymfsPAumH1s/