“If Twitter forces me to see those things, then they will have to see them too.”
It could be argued that 2 wrongs don’t make a right, however, this is not the approach Shahak Shapira took in retaliation to some very offensive tweets twitter refused to remove from their site.
The Artist decided to take to the Twitter sidewalk, spraying 30 hateful tweets, taken from over 300 incidents he reported under Germany’s hate-speech laws.
I am Luke Miller the author of this article, and creator of Potential For Change. I like to blend psychology and spirituality to help you create more happiness in your life.Grab a copy of my free 33 Page Illustrated eBook- Psychology Meets Spirituality- Secrets To A Supercharged Life You Control Here
U.S. officials state “no high alert for U.S. forces, but they are always in a state of preparedness.”
About ABC World News Tonight With David Muir
World News brings the latest information and analysis of major events from around the country and the world. See More
Check out more stuff on Yahoo View
(INTELLIHUB) — As you all probably already know, I have covered the Pizzagate conspiracy quite extensively since last December here at Intellihub.
However, little did I know that former Clinton campaign chairman and alleged ‘Pizzagate ringleader’ John Podesta would tweet me back about “#Pizzagate” after he got off the air with CNN on Wednesday.
It all started when I commented to the former campaign chair on Twitter, herein the following tweet which read: “My take on Trump family values.”
I know @CNN thinks I am an authority.
— John Podesta (@john_podesta) August 2, 2017
I responded to Podesta: “What do you know about values? #Pizzagate”
Podesta soon after hit me back, tweeting: “I know @CNN thinks I am an authority.”
And there you have it.
Featured Image: Center For American Progress/Flickr
©2017. INTELLIHUB.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Shepard Ambellas is an opinion journalist, analyst, and the founder and editor-in-chief of Intellihub News & Politics (Intellihub.com). Shepard is also known for producing Shade: The Motion Picture (2013) and appearing on Travel Channel’s America Declassified (2013). Shepard is a regular contributor to Infowars. Read more from Shep’s World. Follow Shep on Facebook and Twitter.
The rolling tantrum from the left against President Trump has stumbled into absurd territory. In a bill unveiled last week and co-sponsored by 28 House Democrats – led by Rep. Steve Cohen, who looks dead on the inside, entitled “Objecting to the conduct of the President of the United States,” the left details how mean and unpresidential Donald Trump has been.
H. Res 456 is packed with laundry list of grievances and remedies – including a demand that Trump “refrain from posting video of himself wrestling with a press logo.”
And people wonder why the DNC has become a laughing stock…
Here’s a sample of Trump’s crimes, misdemeanors and meanie comments – according to H.Res 456:
- Whereas President Trump has refused to release his tax returns, in a break from the practice of United States Presidents for more than 40 years;
(We haven’t had a billionaire as president in 241 years)
- Whereas the Trump International Hotel in Washington, DC, has actively courted foreign diplomats for their business and, whereas, some diplomats have said spending money at Trump’s hotel is an easy, friendly gesture to the new President;
- Whereas, on February 22, 2017, the Embassy of Kuwait held its National Day Celebration at Trump International Hotel Washington, DC;
- Whereas President Trump is an executive producer of “The Apprentice” and the state-owned television station BBC One in the United Kingdom pays licensing fees to broadcast the show;
- Whereas, on January 27, 2017, President Trump invited FBI Director James Comey to a one-on-one dinner at the White House, during which he told Director Comey he needed loyalty;
- Whereas, on February 14, 2017, President Trump told Director James Comey, “I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go,” and, “He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go.”;
- Whereas, on May 12, 2017, President Trump tweeted, “James Comey better hope that there are no ‘tapes’ of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!”;
- Whereas, according to a published report, President Trump told Russian officials, “I just fired the head of the FBI. He was crazy, a real nut job … I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”;
- Whereas President Trump prohibited American press from witnessing his May 10, 2017, meeting with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and Russian Ambassador to the United States Sergey Kislyak at the White House, but allowed a Russian photographer to have access;
- Whereas President Trump has refused to acknowledge, unequivocally, that Russia meddled in the 2016 Presidential election;
Muh Foreign Policy
- Whereas, on April 29, 2017, President Trump invited Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte to visit him at the White House, despite the fact that Duterte has been accused of extrajudicial killings of drug suspects;
- Whereas, on March 17, 2017, President Trump refused to shake German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s hand in an Oval Office meeting;
- Whereas, on May 25, 2017, President Trump pushed aside Montenegro Prime Minister Dusko Markovic in order to move to the front of a group of NATO leaders;
Muh Muslim Ban
- Whereas, on June 5, 2017, President Trump tweeted, “People, the lawyers and courts can call it whatever they want, but I am calling it what we need and what it is, a TRAVEL BAN!”;
- Whereas, on May 25, 2017, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit upheld a preliminary injunction blocking President Trump’s revised Executive order, saying it “drips with religious intolerance, animus, and discrimination.”;
Trump is a Meanie
- Whereas President Trump used Twitter to circulate a video of him violently wrestling a man covered by a CNN logo, which, according to the Reporters Committee on Freedom of the Press, was a “threat of physical violence against journalists;
- Whereas, in a February 4, 2017, tweet, President Trump referred to a Federal judge with whom he disagreed as a “so-called judge”;
- Whereas, on June 29, 2017, President Trump tweeted, “I heard poorly rated @Morning_Joe speaks badly of me (don’t watch anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came … to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year’s Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!”;
- Whereas, on April 28, 2017, President Trump referred to United States Senator Elizabeth Warren as “Pocahontas” in a speech to the National Rifle Association;
- Whereas President Trump has called press reports, “fake news” and in some instances his administration has prohibited video recordings of White House press briefings;
WHAT TO DO ABOUT DANGEROUS MEAN TRUMP?
Anthony Scaramucci, the new White House Communications Director, answers a question from NBC News’ Hallie Jackson about getting the White House back on track.
About NBC News Specials
NBC News brings its worldwide resources to these in-depth special programs. Brian Williams takes the lead in covering topics that enlighten, uplift or demand further scrutiny. Important stories of our time; these are the stories of NBC News Specials. See More
Check out more stuff on Yahoo View
Source Article from https://www.yahoo.com/news/scaramucci-hints-apos-ll-deal-112948330.html
Longtime network correspondent Andrea Mitchell provided the comic relief in a tweeted Saturday evening reply, claiming that Friday marked “the 100th anniversary of US entering WWII.” Continue reading Oops: NBC's Andrea Mitchell Tweets That U.S. Entered World War II 100 Years Ago
The Washington Post is trying a new tactic to mock President Trump’s tweets: they assembled a “Washington Post Kids Chorus” of grade-school kids to sing (or rap) actual Trump tweets.
They posted the video on Friday, and Jonathan Easley at The Hill tweeted: “WaPo getting kids to mockingly sing Trump’s tweets seems needlessly antagonistic and a dumb move right now.”
Or maybe the Post is looking to market itself to Trump-hating liberals, this is a way to build its social-media presence. Mocking Trump as less mature than a ten-year-old could build their audience — even if it further erodes any notion that the Post is nonpartisan, fair, and balanced.
The video is introduced with this text: “A child’s perspective can benefit pretty much any issue – even those found in President Trump’s Twitter feed.”
They didn’t pick any truly controversial tweets to sing/rap. They weren’t singing about Mika Brzezinski, but tweets like “JOBS! JOBS! JOBS!” and “SEE YOU IN COURT, THE SECURITY OF OUR NATION IS AT STAKE! ”
Over some bongo drums, a young girl announces “Russia must be laughing up their sleeves as the U.S. tears itself apart over a Democrat EXCUSE for losing the election.” Over the bongos, a little boy reads “FAKE NEWS — A TOTAL POLITICAL WITCH HUNT!”
It’s somehow a funny sing-along that Trump tweeted “We must keep ‘evil’ out of our country!”
Then it closed with the kiddies singing the new Washington Post slogan: “Democracy dies in darkness!” That really does sound as hyperbolic as a Trump tweet.”
WASHINGTON (INTELLIHUB) — President Donald Trump is holding CNN accountable for all of their their fake reporting.
The CIA-sponsored agency is among the worst out of all mainstream sources.
On Saturday the President tweeted: “I am thinking about changing the name
#FakeNews CNN to #FraudNewsCNN!”
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 1, 2017
The tweet garnered over 75,000 likes and 21,000 retweets.