One of the very first decisions every prepper has to make is whether to pack up his or her supplies and bug out or stay put and turn their own homestead into a survival post. Some factors that may compel preppers to choose the latter include the ability to create an underground bunker, a self-contained garden, an animal food system, and whether or not you have elderly, younger, disabled or injured family members in your group.
Whatever the reason, if you choose to bug in rather than bug out, you had better make sure you are prepared and equipped to deal with the day to day sanitation issues that you will inevitably run into. To give just one example, the average person produces up to three pints of urine each day and a pound of poop on top of that, meaning human waste is going to build up at an extremely rapid rate. If you don’t know how to properly dispose of that waste, then you will literally be putting your own life and the lives of your fellow survivalists in jeopardy. (Related: Here are five ways you can protect your health when SHTF.)
Obviously, even if you bury human waste, it can still have a severe effect on water quality. In order to minimize the chances that this will happen, you should bury the human waste at least six to eight feet deep and a minimum of 200 feet away from water. It’s worth noting, however, that there are also quite a few uses for urine, so you may want to consider collecting it in some kind of a container and storing it away from any solid waste. Some of the things that urine can be used for are listed below:
- Fertilizer – Due to the fact that urine is rich in phosphorus, potassium and nitrogen, it makes a great fertilizer.
- Dental care – it may sound gross, but the Romans actually used urine to cure bleeding gums and gingivitis
- Cleansing multi-agent – After urine is stored for a few days, ammonia begins to develop, which can then be used as a cleaning product to kill mildew and mold
- Tanning and curing leather – Urea and enzymes soften leather, making it a great product to use in the tanning and curing process
Also, as noted by Fox News in an article back in 2013, urine can also be used to make gunpowder. “Charcoal and sulfur used in small quantities to make gunpowder are easily found. But the main ingredient, potassium nitrate was only made available on a large-scale in the early 1900’s. Until then, gunpowder manufacturers used the nitrogen found in urine to make their product,” the article explained. (Related: If you’ve decided to stop prepping, then it could be the biggest mistake of your life.)
Feces, like urine, can either be disposed of or used for a number of unique purposes. If you choose to get rid of the solid human waste, the best way to go about doing so is by burying it or by using a 5 gallon bucked lined with heavy duty plastic bags. In the hotter months, this fecal matter will begin to smell almost immediately, so you can add dry material to it such as shredded newspapers, mosses, dry grass or sawdust to make it a bit more tolerable.
Some uses for human excrement include:
- Fertilizer – This one shouldn’t come as a surprise. Human feces are rich in phosphorus, which plants can use to create food. It may not smell very good, but it can certainly help your crops grow at an impressive rate
- Briquettes for fuel – Human feces can also be converted into briquettes for fuel, which would obviously be an invaluable resource in a survival situation
- Biogas, SynGas and hydrogen gas – While this technology is not affordable for the public yet, machines that operate on solar power actually break down human feces into usable gas energy
Read more tips on preparedness and survival at Preparedness.news.
A skill shared by special forces and law enforcement is one you can learn at home and eliminate threats, master your job and win any conversation.
Situational awareness. In the military training I received, this was the most important principle. Your brain is a super calculator capable of multiple scenarios, reactions, and hypotheticals, so why not use it to defend yourself, master your job and take the initiative against of life’s hurdles?
Sure, situational awareness does sound like an echo of military professionals to impose some sort of stringent regime, but it really isn’t that. It is something that is so easily adaptable no matter who you are or what your job is. It’s your own computer program to run in strategic situations. Whether you work in an office, outdoors or are a student studying at university, situational awareness is a skill you can learn and benefit from.
Remember that ultra ex-military government spy character called Jason Bourne? Where he’d manage to walk into a crowd with an earpiece while being traced and still the world’s biggest government couldn’t track him? That’s an example of someone being extremely situationally aware. Here’s an example from Bourne on extreme situational awareness, and it gives you a pretty fair idea of how to do it.
What Exactly Is Situational Awareness?
For me, situational awareness is the level of understanding, identification, and application of your surrounding environment. That is what I prefer to refer it to, however, some of you are probably thinking that basically means: know your surroundings. If you thought that then you are exactly right.
What you should to realize is situational awareness is suitable for any occupation. Here are a few roles that use it every single day:
- Taxi drivers are constantly aware of their surroundings when driving in busy areas, with unpredictable traffic and their personal safety at hand
- Pilots and air traffic controllers are stringent about their surroundings in everything from weather statistics, weight limits, fatigue, other traffic, timings and the added pressure of a large responsibility of passengers and staff
- Police are faced with environments every day such as entering a house with a domestic violence dispute where they have to understand the emotional signs of body language, potential threats from people and nearby objects, risks and their own bearings
These are only three occupations that I can think of off the top of my head, but if you look at it closely, you probably use some level of situational awareness every single day of your life. For most, this is just an automatic reaction to every day life. You are already using a level of situational awareness on autopilot.
Situational awareness in a survival scenario
For the survival aspect of this, we can use situational awareness in the context of being stranded on an island. Think about this scenario, you have been on a boat, it sinks and you wake up to being on a desolate and unpopulated island. What would you do?
- You can feel the weather and assess how much time it will take for you to get thirsty
- Assess the work level you should be doing to work without sweating
- Gain an idea of where to get water by identifying mountains that feed into the ocean or thick trees
- You think about what priorities you have, such as water, fire, getting help
You get the idea. The list of awareness in surroundings and situations is endless, and that’s all we can do just by standing on the beach with our feet planted in the sand.
Why would a skill like this be useful for preppers and survivalists? It is an element of self-analysis that you can train on now by regularly conducting your own self-assessments and being aware of your different situations. While a lot of preppers rely on their tools and supplies to get them through an emergency, there might be times when the only tools you have are your body and your mind. When you work on this situational awareness skillset and you do have the right supplies, you are unstopable.
Mastering situational awareness with the OODA loop
In the 1970s a US Air Force Colonel called John Boyd developed the OODA loop. Since his first publishings on the idea, it has been copied and applied through the strategic world from law, boxing and MMA, chess, military studies, policing and medical studies.
The OODA loop is the way you need to start thinking about every problem in your situation and surroundings. It stands for:
To apply these to an understandable example, think about these terms in the boxing realm. We are up against a strong fighter who lines himself up for a high jab to the head. We have just made an observation that strong fighter is about to punch. In the orientation, we think: if the fighter hits me, I am outor if the fighter punches and I block, I am safe. So I commit to a favorable decision which is to block the punch, and I carry out the blocking action against the fighter. The loop comes into effect as the fighter has now exposed himself, so I run through the OODA loop sequence to this time decide whether to hit back.
You can see how relevant this becomes in small-scale and large-scale emergencies, disasters and conflicts. The OODA loop can run on everything from the evacuation plan you should have to address a flood, to strategies a government would use to respond to a terrorist attack.
When you walk into a room like what Jason Bourne did in that clip above, and you are analyzing exits, potential grabbable weapons, and possible threats, you are committing the OO of the OODA loop. When the sh-t hits the fan in that environment, you are potentially running through the possible sequences of DA loops until you enter a new territory to make new observations and orientations.
What else can the OODA loop apply to?
- Someone has been checking you out at the bar, what do you do?
- You are entering into a conversation with a hostile neighbor, how should you approach?
- A dog is coming to attack you, how do you defend yourself?
- A person is moving toward you in a dark alleyway at night, how do you assess the situation?
All of these situations can use the OODA loop and your situational awareness to become aware of your surroundings and the other person, what their intention is, how actions would work, what decision would fare the best and commit to an action.
Being the observer to learn your surroundings
This is something that would be common for anyone coming from a hostile environment, whether you have lived in a war zone or have been involved in a war. People who have been exposed to extremely hostile environments tend to observe more and find suitable places to do so.
Military personnel who have been in hostile war zones for some time are a common pick for doing this, but also for people who have been involved in urban terrorist incidents.
The first type of observation is your own positioning. Many of these people who have been experienced hostile areas will choosing to sit where they are able to clearly view the entrance of a room, say a restaurant or cafe, and be able to reach an alternative exit if need be. This would be preloading the OO in the OODA loop, so that should something such as an urban terrorist attack occur, you would only have to carry out the decision and the action of making a safe escape.
The other type of observation is observing other people and details. I covered this before briefly but essentially you should be looking out for details such as:
- Escape routes
- Potential weapons
- Suspicious people
- Other circumstances that may be relevant to the cause of concern for your personal safety or anyone you are with
Keeping this in mind, watch the following video to test your situational awareness
Did you pick what happened in the background? Well done if you did. You are one of the few.
For this type of situational observation, I recently came across some people who had attended training camps in Israel teaching these methods to members of the public as a way to address public concerns about the surge in urban terrorist attacks.
Training was also used to identify what times public should avoid places such as shopping malls and encouraging citizens to become more aware of potential terrorist attack hotspots through teaching alternative shopping methods, practicing routine disturbance in avoiding daily patterns so that they were not leaving their homes at a predictable time. This may be extreme measures but necessary steps citizens must make of their situation when they are faced with an urban war zone.
The brain game played in scout groups and sniper schools
To increase their skill in situational awareness and memory, children in scouts and even the US Marine Corps sniper school in Virginia play Kim’s Game. The name itself comes from an old novel called Kim, but the game is quite simple. A tray is covered with various items such as spoons, pencils, bullets and various other pieces of kit that either the snipers or the scouts would be familiar with. A towel is held over the items and people get one minute to view all of the items. The competitors then list the items that they saw, the winner is the one who can list the most.
I have undergone similar training in the military which went as follows:
- Camouflaged items were hidden in a dense jungle-like area of 5 meters wide and 10 meters deep
- Trainees were given 10 minutes to view the area from one position and look for items
- Trainees were then required to do a physical exercise with an excessive amount of repetitions
- Trainees were then required to recall the items they saw immediately after the exercise
What you can read to improve your own awareness skills
There are a number of texts available on situational awareness. Author and ex-special forces soldier Jocko Willink works situational awareness strategies into corporate, leadership and self-development fields frequently through his podcasts and talks. His book, Extreme Ownership: How US Navy Seals Lead and Win, is a great place to start if you are new to this broken-down to basics, elemental, type of thinking. For books that are more closely related to how you can develop your own situational awareness skills check out The Gift of Fear and Spy Secrets That Can Save Your Life
If you found this article useful, let me know in the comment section below and sign up for my weekly Six Point Sundays where I sent out my six picks on prepping, survival, self-sufficiency, and safety to your inbox.
A video of the new Spot Mini robot from Boston Dynamics is striking fear in the minds of those who understand how quickly the latest and greatest inventions can turn into our worst nightmares. In the video, the robot can be seen standing in front of a door. Around 12 seconds later, another Spot Mini known as the Big Dog comes around the corner, sporting a robotic claw on its head. The first Spot Mini moves backward, allowing the robotic dog enough space to open the door so the Spot Mini can enter the next room.
While the video does not give a lot of information about the robot’s latest capabilities, an advanced autonomous control system appears to be involved. Even those outlets that are normally enthusiastic about technology are having some reservations about this. For example, TechCrunch’s Brian Heater said: “If the company managed to program Spot Mini to actually open the door on its own in order to help free its friend, well, perhaps it’s time to be concerned.”
Observers quickly took to social media to lament the impending demise of humanity, making comments such as “Our robot overlords can now hunt us in packs” (Twitter user Michael Stackpole) and “Boston Dynamics is going to be the end of us all, and the last remaining humans will be wondering how we didn’t see it coming.” (Twitter user Nick Wright).
AI “billions of times smarter” than us
Futurist Ian Pearson recently told CNBC that artificial intelligence could ultimately become “billions of times smarter” than people and that humans might need to merge with computers if they want to survive, echoing ideas espoused by Tesla CEO Elon Musk. Pearson warned that humans will need “some means of keeping up” to survive in a panel at the World Government Summit in Dubai.
According to Pearson, who works at Futurizon, humans could protect themselves against the machines by linking their brains with artificial intelligence in order to have the same IQ.
Elon Musk has called AI our “biggest existential threat” and said developing it is like “summoning the demon.” In fact, Musk envisions super intelligent machines using human beings as pets. He has stated that AI presents a greater threat to humanity than North Korea and believes that, like other things that are potential dangers to the public such as drugs and food, AI should be regulated to prevent machines from advancing beyond the control of humans.
DeepMind’s Shane Legg said in an interview that he believes technology will play a part in human extinction and called AI the “number-one risk for this century.”
Losing control over killer robots
The U.N. has been voicing concerns about the possibility of “killer robots” being programmed to fire on anyone with no need to be directly controlled by humans. The U.N.’s high representative for universal weapons disarmament Angela Kane said in 2014 that, like self-driving cars, it’s likely that weapons that do not need human intervention are either already here or just around the corner, and their inability to distinguish the realities on the battlefield makes them very dangerous. Drones are already killing innocent noncombatants, and this takes the concept even further.
The problem may not be confined to just the battlefield, of course. There is no telling how much destruction AI could bring about, which is why some people believe that humans should be investing their time now in acquiring the skills and tools needed to defend themselves against robots should the need arise.
Sources for this article include:
Burns are one of the nastiest injuries out there, but they are generally easy to treat – if you’re dealing with a first- or second-degree burn that is. Medical attention isn’t always readily available, but luckily, there are some natural remedies for burns found in your very kitchen.
Here are some natural home remedies for treating different kinds of burns that will save you a trip to the hospital. (h/t to MyFamilySurvivalPlan.com.)
Assess the severity of the injury
It’s important to first understand what degree of burn you’re dealing with to determine the type of treatment it will need.
- First-degree burn – This is a mild burn affecting the epidermis or the outer layer of skin. First degree burns may cause pain and redness, but not that severe as to raise concern. Sunburn is one example of a first-degree burn; it isn’t life-threatening at all and can be handled with one or more of the home remedies you will see below.
- Second-degree burn – This affects the epidermis and the underlying layer called dermis. It can result in blisters and is much more painful than a first-degree burn. Though they pose a greater threat, these burns aren’t too serious and can also be treated with natural treatments. Still, it is advisable to seek medical help even with home remedies on hand.
- Third-degree burn – This is the most severe type of burn and requires urgent medical attention. This type of burn damages the deepest skin layers, as well as blood vessels, glands, nerves, fat, and even muscle or bone. The injury goes so deep into the skin that the pain receptors may get damaged, causing a rather painless injury.
Home remedies for treating burns
Now that you’ve assessed the category of burns you’re dealing with, here are a couple of natural home remedies that may help soothe burns. Note that these remedies may not be the best option for severe burns.
- Honey – Honey can be a great natural burn treatment, thanks to its antibiotic activity. It will keep bacteria and infections at bay. Apply as much honey as you can spare, or put some on a gauze bandage and keep it on throughout the day, changing the bandage three to four times.
- Vinegar – For burn treatment, soak a cotton ball or a compress in diluted vinegar and apply to the burn. Working as an astringent and antiseptic, the vinegar will clean and sanitize the burned area, preventing infection and healing the burn faster.
- Baking soda works – Another popular home remedy for burns, baking soda will help reduce swelling and pain. Just add water to turn it into a paste and apply it gently over the burned area. Let it dry, then rinse and repeat. You can add it to any type of burn EXCEPT chemical burns, as it may trigger an unwanted chemical reaction and make the injury worse.
Treating burns is no easy task, and it helps if you are educated enough on different types of burns to determine the kind of treatment to apply, or if it’s best to let medical professionals handle it. The home remedies above can be applied to mild burns such as sunburn, and even burns from a flame source (except third-degree burns). (Related: High-dose vitamin D found to HEAL sunburns by activating skin repair genes… so why won’t dermatologists recommend vitamin D?)
However, burns from corrosive chemicals may need a different approach altogether, as chemicals tend to react to different kinds of substances and the home remedies might only worsen the burn. There are also burns from an electrical source, which may affect the heart as well as the skin.
Educate yourself on other kinds of injuries and how to properly treat them by visiting Remedies.news.
If you are a subscriber to the streaming service Netflix, you may be aware of a new futuristic series produced by the media company itself called “Black Mirror.”
A recent episode features a “terrifying vision of machines” — that is, robots — that were stalking humans. The episode, titled “Metalhead,” features robotic machines that are eerily similar to those currently in development by technology companies. Only a truly gullible individual would believe these robots are not being developed as weapons to use against human beings.
Here’s the trailer, though it doesn’t give much away:
Here’s a video of a “dog-like” robot that is being developed by Boston Dynamics and will soon be on the market:
Pretty neat, huh? Or is it?
Just imagine if one of those things was coming after you? Or maybe a “pack” of robotic dogs? Or other robots? How would you defend yourself if you left yourself defenseless?
How would humans survive — especially those who had no means of self-defense?
The answer is self-evident: They wouldn’t.
The fact is, if you’re someone who is simply gun-averse, that is, of course, your right, but in choosing the path of vulnerability to threats, you are literally putting your life on the line and betting that someone else with a gun — a cop, a soldier, a neighbor — will be around to protect you when these things come calling. (Related: Weapon-toting drones may soon be deployed across the battlefields of the world.)
And increasingly, more experts believe they will, eventually.
You can easily see the advances that researchers have already made in robotics. The “dog” in the video above is going to be considered primitive in just a few short years, mark my words, which means the capabilities of robots will only improve dramatically from here on out.
Now, pair these menacing machines with artificial intelligence that learns from human behavior and interaction, and the threat becomes much more real, doesn’t it?
For years Tesla founder Elon Musk has been warning anyone who will listen that the threat from AI is real and it’s growing. In fact, he believes AI is a threat that could become “more dangerous than nukes,” according to an interview he gave to the U.K.’s Daily Mail in January 2015.
“The potential benefits are huge, since everything that civilization has to offer is a product of human intelligence; we cannot predict what we might achieve when this intelligence is magnified by the tools AI may provide, but the eradication of disease and poverty are not unfathomable,” Musk, along with scientist Stephen Hawkings and others, wrote in an open letter to the AI development community.
That said, “our AI systems must do what we want them to do,” the letter continued.
But how do you ensure that AI systems do what we want and not what they want?
Earlier, Hawkings warned, “The development of full artificial intelligence could spell the end of the human race.”
He noted further that mature AI systems will “take off” on their own and “redesign” themselves “at an ever-increasing rate.”
“Humans, who are limited by slow biological evolution, couldn’t compete and would be superseded,” he further warned.
Who’s to say Hawkings, Musk, and others are wrong? If you look at the maturation of technology just in the last decade alone, it’s mind-boggling.
Ten years ago we didn’t have the kind of functional computing power we could hold in our hands, but we do now in every smartphone made. A decade ago automobiles weren’t “wired,” but today they are. And AI was just in its infancy.
Without the ability to protect yourself from the rise of the machines, you’re just going to become another casualty. And humanity will fade into extinction.
It could just be that the Second Amendment, at least for Americans, winds up saving humanity. Think about it.
J.D. Heyes is editor of The National Sentinel and a senior writer for Natural News and News Target.
Air rifles have been around for quite some time. The Austrian army equipped some of its units with air rifles in the early 1800s, and the Lewis and Clark expedition carried one on its westward journey. Back then, a huge flaw of the air rifle’s design was that it was delicate and had to be pumped over 100 times to fill its air reservoir.
I fondly remember my 10th birthday. It was the day I opened up that beautifully wrapped box to find a Crossman pump action air rifle. The rifle was capable of not just firing your standard BB, but also .177 pellets in single shot mode. I was given a carton of BBs, and a box of wad cutter pellets.
For that glorious summer I was Wyatt Earp, or a big game hunter in the Yukon. Many mourning doves fell to my deadly aim, as did a great many tin cans and hornet’s nests. The rifle was joined that winter by a pellet pistol and now I was armed for whatever situation boyhood could throw at me.
Today, the pellet rifle is starting to come into its own among survivalists and hunters, and is seen as more than just a child’s tool before they own a real firearm – for a host of reasons.
The pellet rifle has proven itself to be a fine small game implement, and can feed a man lost in the woods on squirrel, grouse and rabbit. The pellet rifle is compact, and can allow the carrying of more ammunition than even a .22 long rifle, especially if it is pump-operated and does not employ C02 cartridges. And a pneumatic air rifle can deliver velocities within a range equal to that of many big game rifles.
It is not uncommon to see Internet photographs of hunters who use air rifles posing with their big game kills such as a wild boar or deer. No, I don’t recommend you take even the most powerful air rifle with you on your next Alaskan brown bear hunt. But a proper air rifle is suited to most game found in the lower 48 states and much of Canada.
For almost a decade Gov’t Slaves has worked tirelessly to bring its readers the most critical news the corporate media does not want you to see. We have no intrusive ads, pop-ups or clickbait, just NEWS. If you happen to be in a position to support my work, PLEASE consider making a one-time donation to fund the site. Your support is humbly appreciated. Thomas @ Gov’t Slaves
Children rely on their parents to teach them all the basic, essential skills needed to get through life. This includes survival skills. You never know when your kids will need them, and you have nothing to lose from teaching them how to survive.
Ask yourself this: If and when a crisis sweeps through our country, will your child be able to come out of it unscathed? Teaching them the skills listed below will increase their chances, for sure.
- How to grow vegetables: Knowing how to plant seeds and harvest vegetables may not be easy to master, but it is important in a scenario where fresh food isn’t easily accessible. (Related: Almost everybody is making this fatal mistake in food storage that could mean the difference between survival and starvation.)
- How to forage: Living off the land means being able to identify what plants are and aren’t good for you. Being able to distinguish medicinal and edible plants from the poisonous ones will save you and your children a lot of time and resources.
- How to meet their dietary needs using the land: Supermarkets will be all but inaccessible in a survival situation, so your children should know how to survive off what’s around them, whether that be mushrooms, rabbits, or berries.
- How to make a fire: How else will you stay warm during cold nights? Be sure to teach your children the importance of fire safety too, since the last thing you want is to get burned or start a forest fire.
- How to cook on an open fire: Portable stoves are too cumbersome to keep on you when you’re constantly on the move, so open fires will be your go-to for heating up food.
- How to open a can of food with and without a can opener: Can openers are handy, but what will your children do if the can opener goes missing? Simple: use a knife, a spoon, or a rock.
- How to tell when food has gone bad: Spoiled or contaminated food can do a wicked number on anyone’s health. Being able to identify food that’s unfit for human consumption will prevent this from happening.
- How to use a knife: A knife is a multi-purpose tool that makes survival much easier, but it’s one that needs to be carried, handled, and used with extreme care.
- How to shoot a slingshot: Slingshots can be useful too: They can take down wild game and even get you out of danger.
- How to hunt small game: Specifically, how to hunt small game using slingshot, snares, and traps. Trying to keep up with deer, birds, and the like is an exhausting endeavor, so be smart about hunting them.
- How to hunt with a gun and bow: When your kids are of age, these make hunting easier. But bows and guns should only be handled by adults with an intimate knowledge of these weapons.
- How to clean fish and game: Before eating what they catch, your kids must know how to properly clean and prepare it. This decreases the risk of them getting sick.
- How to find clean drinking water: Water is a precious commodity, and one that won’t come easily.
- How to filter and boil water: You can never be too careful with drinking water. Filtering and boiling it beforehand ensures that your children won’t be falling ill anytime soon.
- How to perform basic first aid: An absolute must, being familiar with how to manage a bleeding wound and what to do in the event of hypothermia could mean the difference between life and death.
- How to stay clean: Basic hygiene is a vital part of staying healthy. After all, there won’t be any dentists around to help you with a sore tooth, so why risk having one by skipping out on brushing your teeth?
- How to find and build shelter: This may very well be your new home during a crisis, which makes it all the more important to find or put together a sturdy shelter that can get through any kind of weather.
- How to stay warm, dry, or cool: When it rains, you need to stay warm; when it’s hot, you need to stay cool. This isn’t just to make you feel comfortable, it’s also to decrease the risk of heat stroke, hypothermia, and other related health conditions.
- How to stay hidden: When danger comes a-knocking at your door, it pays to know how and where to hide until the danger passes.
- How to defend yourself: When you can’t run or hide, you need to know how to stand your ground. This applies to your children too.
- How to make and use a basic weapon: Just in case you don’t have a knife or a slingshot on you, making one from materials lying around you will suffice.
- How to stay in shape: The ability to walk or run a long distance can make all the difference in survival.
- How to climb a tree: Doing this can help you gain your directional bearings and even protect you from predators.
- How to use a compass and read a map: Going from one place to another can be challenging when you don’t know how to get there. Avoid this problem by learning map and compass reading, and then passing that down to your children.
- How to read the sky: Looking up to the sky can tell you a lot of practical information, such as the time and the chances of bad weather.
- How to find family and friends: If you and your kids ever become separated, they need to know where and how to find friendly and familiar faces to help them.
- How to sew: Clothing, bags, and blankets are all subject to wearing down. Sewing extends their lives by a good margin, and your children can even use their sewing skills to make new bags or blankets.
- How to barter and trade: Currency may become next to worthless in a survival situation, which makes trading and bartering the medium of exchange.
- How to be responsible and aware: A crisis is a whole other ballgame that requires you and your children’s full attention if you want to get out of it in one piece.
- How to be curious and have problem-solving skills: The desire to learn more about the world around them and how to get out of tricky situations will benefit everyone in the family.
- How to be a hard worker: Everyone should be able to pull their weight in a crisis, kids included.
- How to remain faithful to God: When your physical strength gives way to exhaustion, sometimes all you have to fall back on is your spiritual strength. Keeping your faith can and will get you through the toughest of times.
It’s never too early to educate your children on the basics and importance of survival. And if you’d like to read up on even more preparedness tips and tricks, feel free to visit Survival.news today.
There was a time when I did not want to believe Steve Quayle when he said on my show that America is going to fall. Steve went on to say that individuals could be saved through the grace of God, but America will never be the same. I offer this as a backdrop for what is going to follow.
Three weeks ago at the height of the Vegas massacre, I received an email that was very telling about the consciouness for many of the American people.
I enjoy your how and MOST of your articles, but certainly not all. You constantly state that the people are going to be victims of the New World Order and that our government is part of it. This is just not true. Congress has to live in this country too so they would not all this to happen. Please focus on the new items that are real, like the tragedy in Las Vegas. You do a good job covering events, but you really suck with your message that your government is coming to get you. There are no FEMA camps. Please stop it!
This attitude is very dangerous to health and welfare of every American. This attitude prevents us recognizing the dangers that we all face together as a result of being Americans, I would, once again, offer the following as proof that this well-intentioned person is deceived and consequently under estimates the threats to their standard of living and even their own lives.
Elizabeth Warren, the Trojan Horse of the Middle Class. She and Senator Kamala Harris are Muslim Brotherhood sympathizers. I am not talking Muslims or the religion of Islam, I am referring to the most senior terrorist group in the world, the Muslim Brotherhood. These 2 belong to their front organizations for the Muslim Brotherhood.
As I have stated before, reform will not likely happen at the ballot box because over 80 Democrats in Congress fit this MO. Trevor Loudon, documents, through his new documentary entitled The Enemies Within) how the Communist Party of the USA itself has adopted a stealth plan to achieve revolutionary goals by decisions made in the 1970s to infiltrate and manipulate the Democratic Party. Loudon’s newest work documents how Lewis is a member of several front organizations with strong ties to the Community Party.
I am not the only researcher who has made these connections. From WND
“In an insightful essay on the Democratic Socialists of America, Loudon emphasizes the impact on U.S. radicals of the late Italian Communist Party theoretician Antonio Gramsci, whose writings from prison declared that the “working class revolution” is a dead end, arguing instead that communism can best be achieved “by infiltrating civil society – political parties, churches, labor unions, universities, the media, community groups, etc., to turn them into revolutionary vehicles.”
Similarly, Loudon documents how the Communist Party of the USA itself has adopted a stealth plan to achieve revolutionary goals by decisions made in the 1970s to infiltrate and manipulate the Democratic Party. The plan is to form alliances with the radical elements in organized labor in conjunction with radicals in the African-American community and the feminist movement to establish a progressive coalition on the left that could dominate the national political agenda for decades to come.
His essay on the Institute for Policy Studies provides extensive evidence that the IPS, operating today with the distinction of being oldest – founded in 1963 – and most influential of the far left “think tanks” in Washington, D.C., “works closely with several U.S. Marxist groups, but is particularly close to the Democratic Socialists of America.”
The congressional profiles of current members of Congress provides extensive evidence of radical leftist ties in the backgrounds of top Democratic Party legislators, including Democratic Party Sens. Barbara Boxer, Dick Durbin, Tom Harkin, Barbara Mikulski, Elizabeth Warren, Ed Markey, Debbie Stabenow, Al Franken, Sherrod Brown, Ron Wyden, Jeff Merkley, Patty Murray and Tammy Baldwin…”
HOW CAN ONE TAKE BACK THEIR COUNTRY WHEN SO MANY OF THE LEADERS IDENTIFY WITH OUR ENEMIES?
As I looked into the work of Cynthia McKinney and Trevor Louden I found that “The Communist and Muslim Brotherhood infiltration plan is to form alliances with the radical elements in organized labor in conjunction with radicals in the African-American community and the feminist movement to establish a progressive coalition on the left that could dominate the national political agenda for decades to come.” Prominent Democratic Congressman, John Lewis,is a member of the Progressive Caucus which is a front group for the Communist Party. Lewis is not alone, but his actions and allegiances speak to his lack of commitment to the Republic and most importantly, the Constitution of The United States. With these associations and his continual efforts in dividing the country, this Congressman should resign. Our country has reached its saturation point with treason from its public officials. Lewis has lost all credibility. Former Congressman, Alan West, has identified 80 of these Congressman as belonging to front groups for either the Communist party or the Muslim Brotherhood, or both.
Many will conclude that these facts will culminate in the removal of Trump as President. However, that view is pollyanish and the abovementioned emailer is soon to get a painful lesson in history. Those that are sent to FEMA camps are lucky. Senator Joseph McCarthy is correct, the infiltration of America began in earnest in the 1950’s. This is why I have no trouble believing that November 4th will be the date that Antifa and its allies launches a communist coup against Trump and the Constitution. I have no idea if it will happen, however, I would not be suprised.
This piece is what we call a foundational set up piece. In upoming articles, I am going to point where past actions and legislation tells us where this all headed and none of it is good.
Source Article from http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/DaveHodges-TheCommonSenseShow/~3/dmpVebVimIE/
October 21st, 2017
Via: USA Today:
Pollution is the largest environmental cause of disease and premature death in the world, accounting for three times more deaths in 2015 than AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria combined, according to a sweeping global study published Friday in The Lancet medical journal.
The report by the Lancet Commission on Pollution and Health blames pollution for an estimated 9 million premature deaths, about 15 times more than all wars and other forms of violence. It concludes that pollution “endangers the stability of the Earth’s support systems and threatens the continuing survival of human societies.”
<!– AD CAN GO HERE
END: AD CAN GO HERE –>
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Source Article from http://www.cryptogon.com/?p=51834