The Corbett Report
, World News
Hour 1 – James Corbett (The Corbett Report) on a variety of news headlines
Hour 2 – Rob Viglione (ZenCash) provides an update on their platform
Hour 3 – Gary Franchi (Next News Network) on YouTube Censorship, Free Speech, Fake News, Social Media
CALL IN TO SHOW: 602-264-2800
|Feature Article • Global Edition
Declare Your Independence APP now on Google Play
Listen to any recent show of “Declare Your Independence” at the click of a button!
March 14th, 2018
Declare Your Independence with Ernest Hancock
on LRN.FM / Monday – Friday
9 a.m. – Noon (EST)
Studio Line: 602-264-2800
The Corbett Report
James talks about a variety of news headlines including financial survival, Israel Lobbies, YouTube Police, WWIII, Self-Ownership, Property and Morality, Media Wars, The Sugar Conspiracy, Bitcoin, etc…
James’s previous interviews on the Declare Your Independence with Ernest Hancock Radio Show:
JAMES CORBETT’S LATEST VIDEOS…
The eye of the camera is determining what you see and what you do not see, whether you know it or not. Don’t let the media frame your understanding of the world…or at least be conscious of the fact that they are framing the world for you. Oh, and enjoy these images of the sunny climes of western Japan from The Corbett Report’s 2009 Video Archive DVD!
Corbett • 03/13/2018
Today James welcomes back Derrick Broze of TheConsciousResistance.com for a wide-ranging conversation on the pros and cons of cryptocurrency and its potential to fund independent journalism. We also go in-depth into Derrick’s new (free) Holistic Self-Assessment and the importance of better understanding and improving ourselves before we change the world.
Corbett • 03/10/2018
Daniel McAdams of the Ron Paul Liberty Report and RonPaulInstitute.org joins us today to discuss the State Department’s “Global Engagement Center,” an online troll farm dedicated to countering “foreign disinformation” on the web…with their own disinformation. We talk about the origins of the center and how it connects to the grander neocon-created #Russiagate disinfo campaign.
Corbett • 03/03/2018
Now openly admitted, governments and militaries around the world employ armies of keyboard warriors to spread propaganda and disrupt their online opposition. Their goal? To shape public discourse around global events in a way favourable to their standing military and geopolitical objectives. Their method? The Weaponization of Social Media. This is The Corbett Report.
We all know that the “Deep Fakes” application that’s going viral on the internet is only a crude toy compared to the technologies the government-sponsored, defence department-linked researchers have been playing with. Here’s an example from the year 2000 that shows that real-time video fakery technology has been available to the deep state for decades.
JAMES CORBETT’S LATEST ARTICLES…
Goodbye, Asia-Pacific! Hello, Indo-Pacific?
That’s right, the old “Asia-Pacific” label is so last decade, guys. It’s time to start calling that part of the globe the “Indo-Pacific.” Who cares if it’s geographically nonsensical? America’s military planners and their think tank lackeys are starting to change their nomenclature, and you should too!
The term entered the vernacular last year when Secretary of State Rex Tillerson used it in his “Remarks on ‘Defining Our Relationship With India for the Next Century.'” It was immediately parroted by all the usual propaganda outlets, including the mouthpiece of the globalist establishment, CFR.org.
So why bother? What was wrong with “Asia-Pacific” as a descriptor, and why now the shift to “Indo-Pacific?” When questioned about the change in terminology during Trump’s Asia tour last year, a White House official told India’s Economic Times that the phrase “captures the importance of India’s rise.”
There may be some truth to the narrative of India as a rising power. It has, after all, surpassed China as the fastest-growing economy in the world, and foreign investment figures indicate that boom might not be stopping any time soon. But if you get the sense that Washington’s sudden inclination to rename an entire region to reflect this rising importance is not merely about goodwill for the Indian people, then give yourself a prize. It has everything to do with Washington’s interest in India’s potential use as a pliable vassal state that can be used as a roadblock against the rise of the region’s other great power: China.
Learn more about the mounting tension between Asia’s fastest rising powers (and how Uncle Sam is only too happy to drive the wedge between them) in this week’s Corbett Report Subscriber newsletter.
It has all the elements of a Hollywood heist movie: A well-known jeweler-to-the-stars and his shady accomplice. A risky gambit to exploit a banking loophole. Inside help from a high-ranking official. A $2 billion swindle. And the whole house of cards crashing down in spectacular, front-page fashion.
But here’s the Bollywood twist: The well-known jeweler is Nirav Modi. The high-ranking official is Gokulnath Shetty, deputy manager of the Punjab National Bank. And the amount pilfered is 11,700 crore rupees.
For those not in the know, Nirav Modi is known as the bold upstart who bought up a slew of top-shelf diamonds in the depths of the 2008 economic crisis and made a fortune designing and selling his own line of “haute diamantaire” for the Hollywood glitterati. Read any rundown of the red carpet in recent years and you’re likely to read descriptions of Ms. So-and-so wearing a “dazzling Nirav Modi statement necklace” or some such twaddle.
But Modi’s zero-to-hero, “Mumbai boy makes it big” story came to a crashing halt last month when India’s Central Bureau of Investigation unveiled a complaint from Punjab National Bank alleging a multi-billion dollar swindle run by Modi and his business partner, Mehul Choksi. Soon, Indian authorities were sealing off Modi’s expensive properties, seizing his diamond inventories, and beginning a game of “Where In The World Is Nirav Modi?” that took several eyebrow-raising twists and turns, including the tidbit that his last known public appearance was at the World Economic Forum in Davos.
So what was the swindle, exactly?
Find out the details of India’s largest-ever bank fraud and what it could mean for the future of our biometrically-“secured” banks of the future in this week’s Corbett Report Subscriber newsletter.
March 12, 2018
Source Article from https://www.henrymakow.com/2018/03/James-Wesley-Howell-Our-fate.html
March 12, 2018
Source Article from https://www.henrymakow.com/2018/03/James-Wesley-Howell-Our-fate.html
The Cleveland Cavaliers are in position to go to the NBA Finals for a fourth consecutive year. Even though the team has endured a tumultuous run in 2017-18, franchise superstar LeBron James said his only focus is on getting back to the Finals–and not where he could potentially play next season.
James, who could test free agency, has been linked to the Los Angeles Lakers and Philadelphia 76ers in recent days, only because fans have paid to erect billboards advertising those cities.
Despite the best efforts of the fans, LeBron said he will not let his attention wander over the course of the team’s final 18 regular season games.
“I’ve still got too much work to do here,” James said while at the UCLA campus. “One thing about me and my career … is that I handle my business accordingly, and when that time comes, I’ll take care of that. But right now, my job right now is to get these guys prepared for the Clippers tonight and then how we can continue to get better going down the stretch.”
According to various reports, the Cavaliers, Houston Rockets, Philadelphia 76ers, and Los Angeles Lakers are all expected to be in hot pursuit.
The Cavs are hoping that the recent trade deadline activity will catapult the team come playoff time. The aging roster got a jolt when general manager Koby Altman acquired Rodney Hood, Jordan Clarkson, Larry Nance Jr., and George Hill.
With an injury to Tristan Thompson, Nance Jr. has slid into the starting lineup, joining Hill and the recently appointed Hood. Jordan Clarkson is serving as a scoring sparkplug off the bench. Head coach Tyronn Lue will also need to integrate forward Kevin Love back into the lineup when he returns from a broken hand later this month.
Keep it here on AXS.com for more NBA news and tickets to select games.
Source Article from https://m.axs.com/lebron-james-not-focused-on-impending-free-agency-128747
Dr. Judy Mikovits, PhD
Hour 3 – Dr. Judy Mikovits, PhD (Molecular Biologist) on a variety of vaccine and CDC issues
Dr. Judy Mikovits, PhD
To contact Judy: firstname.lastname@example.org
Judy testified on a lawsuit for Racketeering and conspiracy against the CA legislators who passed the SB277 mandating toxins be inoculated in their children under the guise of vaccination and she will re-cap her testimony…
Other references and webpages:
Judy’s previous interviews on the Declare Your Independence with Ernest Hancock Radio Show:
Judy A. Mikovits, PhD has spent her life training to be a research scientist to honor her grandfather who died of cancer when she was a teenager. Dr. Mikovits earned her BA from University of Virginia and PhD in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology from George Washington University. In her 35-year quest to understand and treat chronic diseases, she has studied immunology, natural products chemistry, epigenetics, virology and drug development. In just over twenty years she rose from an entry-level lab technician to become director of the lab of Antiviral Drug Mechanisms at the National Cancer Institute before leaving to direct the Cancer Biology program at EpiGenX Pharmaceuticals in Santa Barbara, California where she had met and married David Nolde in 2000. There in 2006, she became attracted to the plight of patients with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Autism. In only five years she developed the first neuroimmune institute from a concept to a reality and is primarily responsible for demonstrating the relationship between immune based inflammation and these diseases. She has published over 50 scientific papers.
Dr. Judy A. Mikovits recently founded MAR Consulting Inc. with her collaborator Dr. Frank Ruscetti.
She can be contacted at:
MAR Consulting Inc.
300 Carlsbad Village Drive
Suite 108A Box 132
Carlsbad, CA 92008or
MAR Consulting Inc. website:
MAR Consulting Inc., led by Drs. Frank Ruscetti and Judy A. Mikovits, seeks to understand complex and innovative biological issues to yield unbiased integrated, cutting-edge information for patients and physicians impacted by some of the most challenging chronic diseases. Utilizing their combined 75 years experience in tumor biology, immunobiology of retroviral-associated inflammatory diseases, cancer, stem cell biology, hematopoiesis, and drug development, MAR focuses on research projects, consulting (to patients doctors, academia, and industry) and lecturing without the restrictive authority of vested interest groups, following Thomas Jefferson’s dictum: “Here we are not afraid to follow the truth wherever it may lead, nor to tolerate error so long as freedom is left free to combat it.”
On July 22, 2009, a special meeting was held with twenty-four leading scientists at the National Institutes of Health to discuss early findings that a newly discovered retrovirus was linked to chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), prostate cancer, lymphoma, and eventually neurodevelopmental disorders in children.
When Dr. Judy Mikovits finished her presentation the room was silent for a moment, then one of the scientists said, “Oh my God!” The resulting investigation would be like no other in science.
For Dr. Mikovits, a twenty-year veteran of the National Cancer Institute, this was the midpoint of a five-year journey that would start with the founding of the Whittemore-Peterson Institute for Neuro-Immune Disease at the University of Nevada, Reno, and end with her as a witness for ?the federal government against her former employer, Harvey Whittemore, for Illegal campaign contributions to U. S. Senate Majority Leader, Harry Reid.
On this journey Dr. Mikovits would face the scientific prejudices against CFS, wander into the minefield that is autism, and through it all struggle to maintain her faith in God and the profession to which she had dedicated her life. This is a story for anybody interested in the peril and promise of science at the very highest levels in our country.
Plague The Book: Teaser Trailer:
To order your copy of Plague: One Scientist’s intrepid Search For the Truth about Human Retroviruses and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Autism, and Other Diseases Click on any of the links – Amazon.com Barnes & Noble.com IndieBound
by James F. Tracy
(abridged by henrymakow.com)
Below is a brief discussion of the most glaring inconsistencies and overall problems evident in information and coverage of the Parkland incident that necessitate further consideration of the overall event.
1. Missing Surveillance Video. Ensconced in a locale boasting a $600,000 media property value. Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School is among the most modern and well-funded in Florida. Like other schools throughout the state, the campus was equipped with a comprehensive video monitoring system of buildings’ interior passages and exterior walkways. The Broward County School District is withholding video taken during the February 14, 2018 mass shooting at the school that could reveal exactly how the event transpired. It appears that some video may have been obtained by the Miami Herald, which posted it with the headline, “Video Shows Blood-Smeared Floor, Body Inside Douglas Classroom.” The article has since been removed from the newspaper’s website.
2. Scripted Lines? A Stoneman Douglas high school junior and ROTC member, Colton Haab, who sought to participate in a CNN TownHall broadcast on February 21, claimed the cable network provided him with a list of “scripted questions.” “I expected to be able to ask my questions and give my opinions on my questions,” Haab explained to local ABC affiliate, WPLG-TV. “CNN had originally asked me to write a speech and questions, and it ended up being all scripted.”
Shortly thereafter Haab stated on FoxNews that based on his experience he believed all of the questions asked by Stoneman Douglas students and community members at the CNN TownHall were scripted.
3. Manufactured Dissent? Stoneman Douglas High students impacted by the event were rapidly mobilized by Democratic political leaders to advocate for the Party’s foremost rallying cries-strengthened gun control laws. News media including CNN and state and federal Democratic Party operatives, including Florida Representative and former Democratic Party National Committee Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz, advised key Stoneman students in organizing the #NeverAgain movement and arranging protests, including a lobbying trip to Tallahassee to meet with Florida legislators. Parkland, however, is represented by Democratic Representative Ted Deutch, another staunch gun control advocate.
According to the New Yorker, Wasserman Schultz and her aides touched base with Stoneman junior and NeverAgain leader-in-training Jaclyn Corin on February 15-one day after the shooting. “Conversations with state representatives followed, and preliminary arrangements were made to bus a hundred Douglas students and fifteen chaperones to Tallahassee to address the state legislature. Yesterday, I asked Corin if she had been politically active before the shooting. ‘Not even a little bit,’ she said.”
Corin appears especially astute having absolutely no previous experience in issue-oriented politics. “The action has been so quick,” the 17-year-old told the Naples Daily News. “And that’s necessary because this is a fresh and open wound and we can’t let it close up. We need to do something about it before it just disappears like it always has.”
4. Experts Speak Out. Those with military and school administrative experience have begun to step forward and question various troubling elements of the Stoneman Douglas shooting. For example, John Bouchell, a militarily trained weapons expert, security expert and school administrator based in Florida tweeted at length about how Parkland differed greatly from his own experiences defending his school during an active shooter event.
5. Reports of Multiple Shooters. In numerous interviews, Stoneman Douglas students asserted there was more than one shooter in Building 12 as the event proceeded. Parkland student Jalen Martin claims the United States Secret Service visited the high school’s campus weeks before the incident, altering the active shooter response protocol. Is this why Douglas school resource officer and Sheriff’s Deputy Scot Peterson remained outside the classroom building as the carnage ensued? Another student claimed she saw and spoke to alleged shooter Nikolas Cruz in Building 12 during the event [and heard shots emanating from elsewhere.] A Stoneman Douglas teacher told MSNBC faculty were informed there would be an active shooter drill sometime during the spring semester, but were left in the dark as to the actual date or time of the exercise.
6. Crime Scene Demolition. Less than two days after the tragic shooting Broward County Schools Superintendent Robert Runcie proposed demolishing Building 12–the crime scene itself. The Florida State Legislature almost immediately agreed to help fund the teardown. One must ask why, just hours after the brutal deaths of 17 youths, plans for evidence destruction and a new memorial are even being pondered. “Just looking at that building and talking about it now, I have goosebumps out to my head [sic],” Runcie said. “I don’t know how teachers, students could get back in that building. I don’t even know how we’re going to open the whole campus, period.” Stoneman Douglas will join a long line of mass casualty event scenes, including Columbine, Aurora, and Sandy Hook, that have been destroyed.
7. Abandoned Law Enforcement Protocols. On the afternoon of February 14, Stoneman Douglas school resource officer and Broward Sheriff’s Deputy Scot Peterson heard gunshots in Building 12 and rushed there but waited outside for four minutes as the massacre ensued. Broward Sheriff Scott Israel, who could not explain Peterson’s behavior, acknowledged Peterson’s inaction was captured in campus surveillance video and suspended the deputy without pay.
Israel thereafter told the press, “We’re not going to disclose the video at this time and we may never disclose the video.” Two additional deputies under Israel’s command Edward Eason and Guntis Treijs, were placed on administrative duties pending further investigation. Both deputies participated in 23 calls for service to Cruz’s home and may not have followed protocol….”I‘m completely disgusted,” said Broward County Commissioner Michael Udine, a former mayor of Parkland whose daughter attends Stoneman Douglas. “There is nobody in authority talking to each other and every organization that had a chance to stop this completely failed our children from top to bottom.”
8. Fight to Establish Official Narrative. There is a very well-defined struggle to establish and defend the official government/law enforcement narrative of the Stoneman Douglas mass shooting and prevent any questioning of this storyline. This campaign is being led in part by cable news giant and Time Warner subsidiary CNN. Alternative media have been banished from YouTube for sharing differing views and analyses of the Parkland shooting and earlier mass casualty events. A recent “Community Guidelines” policy change provides for the Google subsidiary to eliminate any videos it perceives as “targeting the victims of tragedies,” thus de facto censoring many important critical analyses of such events.
On February 23 CNN directly petitioned YouTube to shut down a channel run by libertarian commentator Alex Jones, claiming that its alternative reportage and commentary on the Parkland shooting runs afoul of YouTube’s policies….Such advocacy toward eliminating a media competitor and defending an official government narrative of such a controversial and still-unfolding event is especially concerning.
In another instance, Isaac Green, a thoughtful and popular commentator running the Anti-School YouTube channel who proffered an array of unconventional perspectives on Stoneman Douglas and political controversies, had all of his videos removed by YouTube. Shortly thereafter Google locked Green out of his account entirely.
9. FBI Involvement. Ongoing internal investigations on law enforcement responses to the threats Cruz posed already reveal how the FBI alongside local law enforcement repeatedly failed to follow up on reports of the supposed assailant’s unusual behavior, weapons ownership, and disturbing online media posts. The FBI’s failure in this regard was condemned by Florida Governor Rick Scott and the US Justice Department. The bureau admitted an individual close to Cruz phoned the FBI’s Public Access Line on January 5 to report information concerning Cruz’s gun ownership, desire to kill people, unpredictable behavior and ominous social media posts. The party also stated that Cruz could likely carry out a mass shooting. The information was never forwarded to the FBI’s Miami office and investigated further.
(Crisis actor boot camp)
Or was it? According to investigative journalist Trevor Aaronson, throughout the so-called “War on Terror” the FBI has been directly involved in cultivating terrorists through its network of informants, and often encouraging their activities. “Our nation’s top law enforcement agency, traditionally focused on investigating crimes after they occur,” writes Aaronson, “now operates more as an intelligence organization that tries to preempt crimes before they occur. But how many of these would-be terrorists would have acted were it not for an FBI agent provocateur helping them?” Was Cruz manipulated to take up arms against his Stoneman Douglas peers? Or, was he somehow maneuvered to the scene, as the observations of one eyewitness suggests, while other more capable gunmen carried out the slaughter?
10. Antipsychotic Drugs. According to the Florida Department of Children and Families, Nikolas Cruz was receiving mental health services from Henderson Behavioral Health and accordingly “taking medication” for alleged psychiatric ailments. In 2016 Cruz’s adoptive mother Lynda Cruz stated that her son suffered from depression, ADHD, and autism, suggesting how Cruz was regularly consuming a cocktail of potent drugs that may have impacted his behavior and judgment prior to the shooting. The psychoactive drugs used to treat depression and ADHD have profoundly complex and potentially debilitating side effects when taken separately that are only compounded if administered in unison. These include agitation, hyperactivity, psychosis, and are further linked to suicidal and homicidal actions.
Given the mass media’s heavy dependence on drug company advertising, the role that psychiatric drugs may play in mass shootings is almost always downplayed in reportage on such events. “The drugs aren’t the only causative factor,” journalist and author Jon Rappoport observes, “but they produce what I call the Johnny Appleseed effect throughout society. Sprinkle enough of the drugs among enough people and you get otherwise unexplainable violence popping up–in schools, in workplaces. The psychiatric plague eats out the country from the inside.”
Related – Makow- The Ghastly Truth Behind Terror
Source Article from https://www.henrymakow.com/2018/02/Ten-Reasons-Parkland-Narrative-Stinks.html
This article is not meant to push anything on anyone. It is meant to help people make a big transition in a short amount of time if you so choose. The key word is choice. Titles, labels and identifications are often limiting, but decisions and commitments we make to ourselves can often come with unlimited benefits.
My personal journey to going vegan was not easy. I can’t eat gluten, so the initial idea of committing to a vegan lifestyle felt like I had nothing left to eat. Every person has their own perceptions and limitations and every one of them are valid until we reach a point where they no longer serve.
In my experience, I stayed a vegetarian for quite some time. For almost three years I would try committing to being vegan for a few weeks and fail. I was gentle with myself about it, but it was no longer a struggle the day I sat down and committed to seeing the truth.
I decided that to motivate myself, I needed to understand what livestock farming looked like. I was aware of the health benefits and aware of how animal agriculture impacted the environment, but I had always justified not watching the terrible videos on the internet.
I figured I might as well check out the actual conditions each species was subjected to, in order to avoid any denial that might exist. I told myself I would make whatever personal choice I wanted to after I did this research.
How This Decision Came Easily
The first video I saw showed an injured cow getting violently kicked and beaten while she couldn’t get up. I was horrified. I noticed a part of myself try to justify ending my “research,” but chose to take a different approach this time.
I decided that if I’ve been eating this food for decades, I might as well commit just one hour of my time to investigating what the process of getting my food looked like. I figure this was the only way to make an honest decision about what I was eating.
I knew this way, the decision would be up to me. I’m a firm believer in making clear decisions based on all the details, so I had to see what those details were.
After one hour, I knew eating animal products was in the past for me. There weren’t words to describe the horror that goes on, and I had no real idea about the implications of the industry I was supporting until I saw the truth with my own eyes.
How to Properly Make a Decision For Yourself
The subconscious mind is programmed through repetition. If we have repeatedly seen ads and positive confirmation regarding eating animals or animal products for years, this is simply embedded in our perception. This isn’t an excuse, but it is a reason to be gentle on ourselves as we see these things.
Inspiration and all our best content, straight to your inbox.
This bombardment in the media has desensitized us over time and even made us defensive because we associate our habits with our identity. If our lifestyle feels threatened, we interpret this as a threat to our survival and our fight/flight mechanisms in the reptilian brain are activated to defend ourselves immediately. This often stunts our ability to investigate with an open mind. This is completely normal, but being aware of it can help us to move beyond this step.
If we want to change our programming, it requires a good amount of research and emotionality to actively change what has already been stored subconsciously regarding our relationship to food.
This is nobody’s fault, and nobody should be forced to do this either. But if we want to make autonomous decisions, we must investigate both sides of what’s happening. There is a tremendous amount of financial incentive for large corporations to keep information hidden and to repeatedly feed us with ads about the “benefits” of animal products.
Everyone is entitled to their own lifestyle and decisions, but they should be made with information that is not just what we see on television or through advertisements that are geared to create a specific perception.
Check Out World-Renowned Activist James Aspey
After an incredible interview with James Aspey, a vegan activist who did a 365-day vow of silence for animals, I learned some more excellent tips and tools to keep me dedicated to my journey. James has over 30 million views on some of his beautiful speeches and is a sensational international speaker. He is also a beautiful human being who has a wonderful story about his own transformation.
The Process of Becoming Vegan Overnight
The First Step: Awareness
- Dedicate one hour of your time to watching what happens in slaughter houses. Check out what happens to every species of animal involved. See the process of how your food is created. This way you get to make an educated decision, independent of the media.
- James says we must try to imagine the argument from both sides. He isn’t referring to “eating animal products vs. not eating animal products.” He is referring to looking at the perspective of how we are personally impacted, as well as how the victims are impacted.
The Second Step: Educate Yourself
1. Learn about the health benefits of being vegan, while looking at the drawbacks of the lifestyle you are currently living. Take the time to evaluate this with an open mind. If you didn’t already know, The International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) has classified processed meat as a Group 1 carcinogen, along with tobacco and asbestos. James shares this as a resource:
2. Learn how animal agriculture impacts the environment. The best source that James Aspey shares is:
3. Learn about vegan alternatives, so you know what you will need to find substitutions for. I suggest simply making a list of foods you need to cut out of your diet and go to the grocery store to pick up these alternatives. Nowadays, you can find almost all alternatives for animal products at your local supermarket.
4. Identify your potential road blocks/fears and create proactive strategies to move through these moments. For example, what do you do if you are stuck late at work and need an emergency snack? How can you make these situations as easy for yourself as possible?
5. Join community support groups online and subscribe to some cool vegan Youtube channels for food recipes!
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions about the things you’re uncertain of.
- Don’t stress yourself out if you make mistakes. This is how we learn.
- Don’t push your beliefs on others. Change doesn’t come from fighting a problem, it comes from being for the solution. Sharing is different than preaching, and we can’t know someone else’s reasoning for their decisions.
Three principles to remember:
- Stored subconscious guilt is the biggest cause of self-sabotage for behaviour. If you really want to make the commitment to a new lifestyle and have done your research, remember that what you eat can go so far as to affect your behaviour too.
- Every single person makes a difference. No one person is too small to make an impact. Change happens when many individuals take accountability for their lifestyles and habits, to create a collective shift. Your decisions matter.
- Where you spend your dollars supports an industry to be upheld. You are generally supporting an industry or not with your funding. Choice by choice, you are a part of the problem or the solution to change.
Check out this interview with James Aspey! He will teach you everything you need to know, and he has a heart of gold that will inspire you to take the next steps!
This free online 9-part docuseries is going to change everything you think you know about diabetes and obesity.
The medical community isn’t telling you the whole truth about diabetes.
Learn what you can do to lose weight and avoid or heal diabetes.
Source Article from http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Collective-evolution/~3/5eMIN1FL_n4/