Police Hold Secret Ceremony Honoring Cops Involved in “Trafficking, Raping” Underage “Sex Slave”

ceremonyceremony

Oakland, CA — An abused little girl was only 12-years-old when she was forced into the sex trade, forever altering the course of her life. For years, this little girl was “exploited by pimps” when she finally broke away and made it to an Oakland police officer. For a brief moment, she thought she was safe — but, according to a recent lawsuit, she was wrong.

When the young girl thought she was getting help, she was actually being brought into a depraved circle of cops from multiple departments who would continue to abuse her for years to come.

Instead of helping her, more than 30 other law enforcement officers “continued to traffic, rape, victimize and exploit a teenage girl who needed to be rescued,” according to a legal claim filed with the Oakland city attorney’s office. “Instead of helping [the teen] find a way out of exploitation, they furthered and deepened her spiral down into the sex trade,” the claim continued.

Now, as a recent report from the East Bay Express notes, some of the officers involved in covering up this explicit case of child sex trafficking are not only being promoted — but honored.

Knowing that if they conducted their honors ceremony in public, they would likely see a huge backlash, the Oakland police department held a secret ceremony in a church Friday.

Several of the officers honored at the ceremony were the same ones involved in covering up, mishandling, or otherwise participating in the sex-crime incident.

As the Express notes, two dozen protesters picketed the ceremony at the church’s entrance, accusing Mayor Libby Schaaf and the department of rewarding officers who should instead be punished.

“They seem to be resisting change,” said Gwen Hardy, a longtime Oakland resident who has been involved in efforts to reform the OPD since the 1980s, according to the Express. Hardy said the Coalition for Police Accountability, which spearheaded the creation of the city’s new police commission, met with Police Chief Anne Kirkpatrick earlier this year. Kirkpatrick told the activists she wouldn’t hesitate to discipline, and even fire, bad cops.

“But why promote them?” Hardy asked.

Normally, when police officers honor themselves with awards and promotions, these events are broadcast out into the public light as to bolster their public image. However, when they are honoring those who facilitated a child sex scandal, they have to do it in secret. No media was allowed in the event and, in fact, they were forced to stand 50 yards away from the entrance.

As the Express noted, in the past, media were invited to these functions — not anymore.

Roland Holmgren was one of the officers honored at Friday’s ceremony for his recent promotion to captain.

Holmgren was one of the dozens of cops referred to in a special court investigator’s report as having mishandled the Celeste Guap case, in which multiple Oakland cops raped and trafficked a young woman, and illegally accessed department records, among other crimes, according to the Express.

Several other officers, including Capt. Kirk Coleman, who now runs the Internal Affairs Division, were in attendance. Coleman was also involved in the sex trafficking cover up and named in the report for failing to notify the District Attorney about the criminal behavior of the officers in the case.

The public became aware of the investigation after Guap went public and the investigation revealed a massive conspiracy to cover up the sexual abuse by dozens of California cops.

“It appears to be a cesspool here,” local attorney, John Burris, responsible for a 2003 federal probe into the Oakland police department said at the time. “But you gotta keep working at it to drain the swamps.”

As Oakland scrambles to hold on to what little shred of dignity they think they have left, moves like this one only serve to stoke the divide even further.

With sex trafficking on the rise in the United States, it is no wonder government is admitting they have no way to stop it. After all, if they are awarding police officers for covering up one of most reported on underage sex trafficking cases in the country, why on earth would we expect them to do anything to stop it?

Source Article from http://thefreethoughtproject.com/police-secret-ceremony-sex-trafficking/

Germany Dismantles Huge Ring of 87,000 Members Involved in Child Abuse

[7/9/17/AHT]  The site, known as ‘Elysium,’ “was used for global exchanges of child pornography by its members and to arrange meetings to sexually abuse children,” prosecutors in the western city of Frankfurt said in a statement.

Its 87,000 members traded images and video files of “the most serious sexual abuse of children, including babies, and representations of sexual violence against children,” the statement continued.

After months of investigation, authorities arrested a 39-year-old man from the Limburg-Weilburg district north of Frankfurt in mid-June, and are questioning him in custody.

“The suspect is believed to have been largely responsible for the creation of the technical infrastructure of the platform as its administrator,” prosecutors said, adding that they had found the server used to store the site’s data on the the so-called darknet during a search of his flat.

Darknet sites like the one uncovered in the case are invisible to most internet users and can only be accessed by using encryption technology. They have repeatedly been used by criminals to trade drugs and weapons.

RELATED: 3-Minute Dirty Secret Melts 3 Pounds Off Your Waistline in Just 18 hours!

Investigators have identified other administrators and members of the ring and arrested some of them, mostly in Germany and Austria.

Among them are people accused of serious sexual abuse of children, the statement said.

Source Article from http://govtslaves.info/germany-dismantles-huge-ring-87000-members-involved-child-abuse/

U.S. Military and Intelligence Agencies Involved in Over 1,800 Movies and TV Shows






U.S. Military and Intelligence Agencies Involved in Over 1,800 Movies and TV Shows


July 5th, 2017

A few of you might remember, The American Culture Bomb from just over a decade ago…

Via: Medium:

We have recently acquired 4,000 new pages of documents from the Pentagon and CIA through the Freedom of Information Act. For us, these documents were the final nail in the coffin.

These documents for the first time demonstrate that the US government has worked behind the scenes on over 800 major movies and more than 1,000 TV titles.

The previous best estimate, in a dry academic book way back in 2005, was that the Pentagon had worked on less than 600 films and an unspecified handful of television shows.

Book: National Security Cinema: The Shocking New Evidence of Government Control in Hollywood by Matthew Alford and Tom Secker















<!–

–>



3 Responses to “U.S. Military and Intelligence Agencies Involved in Over 1,800 Movies and TV Shows”



  1. prov6yahoo Says:


    I was looking back to comments on The Education of Cindy Sheehan and got to thinking. I am married, have grandsons that I love to play with here in USA, and I will I be 60 years old this year, so unless I win the Publishers Clearing House or another big lottery, where I could move all the kids and grand kids to Chile or some such better place than the USA, I will probably be staying in the US. My hope is that the American Corporate State can keep the fantasy show rolling for another 20-30 years, so I won’t have to worry about it, but of course then my kids and grand kids will have to deal with the mess. If you believe in the Fourth Turning stuff then we are due for a major conflagration by 2022, give or take a few years, and unlike WWII, those residing here in USA will be heavily affected, as in there will be nuclear war, so then we are all screwed, except maybe if you already living in the southern hemisphere. Right now I am retired and can make my income what I wish it to be, so I can get ObamaCare free (who knows for how much longer) as well as not paying federal income tax. Here in Texas we do not have State income tax, so property tax is pretty high. So I do not have to feed the beast via State or Federal taxes but I feed the local beast big time, which is a real pain in the butt. I always thought it would be better to live in a place with no state income tax, but now that I can make my income low, I should move to a state that has income tax, because property tax would be much lower. Of course I am looking forward to monthly $1600 Social Security checks starting up in a little more than 2 years. That amount would actually pay all of my bills right now. Anyway I was just musing about how to survive (hopefully) the formerly good ole USA.





  2. Kevin Says:


    All these years you’ve been commenting, I always guessed you were in your 30s. You must be young at heart.

    Ah well, my mother in law treated me and the rest of my family to a fancy weekend holiday away to celebrate my middle son’s 7th birthday. We went on an elevator! My three children had looks on their faces of total astonishment. It was like going for a ride on a space ship to them. I wondered, “Did we do the right thing? Moving so far out to the edge of things that an elevator seems amazing?”

    I show them images and videos of cities. They have been to Auckland. They know that there’s a big world out there! But I sometimes wonder if it was the right decision to get so isolated. There are a few other families out here that share our values. We all cling to each other for support. Circle the wagons, sort of thing.





  3. Loveandlight Says:


    Two years ago I tore my rotator cuff and had to be on medical leave from work for a while, and so I had a lot of extra time on my hands. Consequently, I allowed myself to get sucked into the social media fandom of a television show because this dumb show was able to hook me in emotionally on account of some longstanding personal issues of mine. It’s exactly because the story is so personal that I don’t to relate it in detail here, but suffice it to say that I learned the harsh lesson that these things fuck with you in a major way and should be avoided at all costs by people who are smart enough to know better.

    Also, the kind of people, including and especially the actors, who get involved in show-biz in the first place are often garbage people who are without a doubt morally and intellectually beneath you if you are the sort of person who reads Cryptogon.com. From now on, if I ever watch television at all, it will strictly be as diversionary entertainment. If I ever find myself getting emotionally invested in any of it, I will abruptly and completely disengage from it because it’s just not worth it (and I’m very embarrassed that I failed to realize this two years ago).




<!– AD CAN GO HERE

Buy gold online - quickly, safely and at low prices

END: AD CAN GO HERE –>

Leave a Reply


You must be logged in to post a comment.







Source Article from http://www.cryptogon.com/?p=51190

5 Officers Involved In Cleveland ‘137-Shots’ Chase Get Jobs Back






clev

Former Cleveland police officer Michael Brelo will remain fired for his role in the November 2012 police chase and shooting that ended with Timothy Russell and Malissa Williams dying in a hail of 137 bullets, according to his attorney.

Arbitrator William Heekin ruled that Brelo should remain fired and that five other officers who were fired should get their jobs back, without back pay. Heekin also upheld the suspension of six other officers involved in the chase.

In reinstating the fired officers, the arbitrator did not refute the claims against them. In most cases he simply stated that the officers had been good officers before the incident, quoting from a supervisor who spoke on the officer’s behalf.

Cleveland Mayor Frank Jackson said in a statement that he’s pleased with the arbitrator’s ruling that Brelo should remain off the force.

“We are pleased that the arbitrator confirmed the severity of the violations committed by the officers and that he upheld the termination of Officer Brelo and that he upheld the lengthy suspensions for the six officers who the City had not terminated,” the statement said.

Jackson, however, also said he was disappointed with the reinstatement of officers Wilfredo Diaz, Brian Sabolik and Michael Farley and detectives Christopher Ereg and Erin O’Donnell.

“We believe that the City’s decision to terminate the other five officers was justified and should have been upheld,” Jackson’s statement says. “We acknowledge that the arbitrator concluded that those officers committed serious policy violations; however, we are reviewing our options regarding the officers whose terminations were not upheld.”

All six officers took their cases to arbitration in October.

“It was a difficult case for both sides and a gratifying outcome,” D’Angelo said. “We realize we didn’t prevail in everything that we were seeking but we saved the career of five fine officers.”

It is unknown if either side will try and appeal the arbitrators ruling.

“Hopefully after further deliberations by both parties, this should be the end of this saga,” D’Angelo said. “Hopefully there will be no appeal and we can go forward.”

Heekin upheld the 21-day suspensions for officers Scott Sistek, Cynthia Moore, Randy Patrick, Paul Box and Det. William Salupo, along with a 22-day suspension for Det. Michael Rinkus.

Heekin also upheld Brelo’s firing because of the “egregious” nature of his errors, including firing 49 shots into the car, including 15-18 shots after he jumped on top of the hood of Russell’s car when Russell and Williams posed no threat.

“Indeed Officer Brelo never offered a reason or an explanation for these actions,” Heekin wrote. “Accordingly and upon finding that this clearly constituted an excessive use of deadly force, the contention of the City that it amounted to egregious misconduct where as a result the City no longer has trust and confidence in his ability to carry out the duties and responsibilities of a police officer is accepted.”

A Cuyahoga County judge acquitted Brelo of all charges in the criminal case and the city fired Brelo and the five other officers months later.

The city fired the officers more than three years after the Nov. 29, 2012 chase that began near the downtown Justice Center and ended 22 miles later in a middle school parking lot in East Cleveland.

Thirteen officers then fired a total of 137 shots at a Chevrolet Malibu, killing Russell, 43, and Williams, 30.

The shooting lasted 19.3 seconds. The majority of the shots — approximately 120 — were fired in 10.3 seconds.

The case rocketed the city of Cleveland to the forefront of a national conversation on police use of force, predating the shooting of 12-year-old Tamir Rice by almost two years.

Brelo was acquitted in May 2015 of two counts of voluntary manslaughter. The acquittal resulted in days of mostly peaceful demonstrations that saw about 70 people arrested.

For the full story at : http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2017/06/michael_brelo_stays_fired_othe.html#incart_2box

Source Article from http://filmingcops.com/5-officers-involved-cleveland-137-shots-chase-get-jobs-bback/