French police have been filmed fleeing from armed mobs as riots continue in Paris for the second week and the unrest has now spread to the city centre.
Hundreds of violent thugs took to the streets on Wednesday night near the Barbes Metro station, close to the major transport hub Gare du Nord. Windows were smashed, shops looted, fires lit, main roads blocked, and police cars targeted during the disturbance.
According to Le Figaro, the destruction is getting worse. At the beginning of the week, on the nights of the 12th and 13th, 32 vehicles were burnt out. On the 14th and 15th, some 47 cars were destroyed by fire as well as 59 bins.
Police appeared to have completely lost control at times, with unverified videos surfacing on Twitter of officers being chased out of certain neighbourhoods by rioters.
An officer at the scene said: “Windows have been smashed and officers attacked. Small groups of protesters wearing hoods to hide their identities are causing trouble and then running away.
- Wikileaks Exposes CIA Interference In French Presidential Elections
- Reporters, Police Attacked, Cars Burned in Paris Migrant Riots
- Globalists go NUTS, threaten: If Le Pen is Elected in France The World Will Blow
- New Katy Perry Song Encourages Anti-Trump Riots
- Majority of Europeans say Muslim immigration should be stopped
Source Article from http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TheEuropeanUnionTimes/~3/pILFYTv4LSM/